Friday, March 10, 2006

Crash

I was in a fender bender last weekend. I must say I felt very safe in my SUV. The car behind me was totaled. It completely bounced off of me. Traffic came to a complete stop on the interstate! I know…it probably happens everyday!

The kids and I had a wonderful time in S.D. It was so relaxing, I didn’t have to worry about chores or schedules.

I started running with a lady from co-op, I told her up front I hate to run. I know it’s good for me though. So now I am into a little running club. I have been really exercising a lot lately. Lifting weights is going extremely well. Last night at TKD practice I could barely lift my leg for a round kick though, I used muscles in my legs from running that morning that were SO sore. Hopefully that will be the worse it gets. On the calorie counter.com site that I am a member of there is a blog that goes along with the food journal, so from now on I will post about my diet and exercise of there. I can’t believe I waited 3 years to do this though. Better late than never!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you ok, I hope that you didn't get hurt from the Accident..