Monday, February 27, 2006

A new computer!

I have begun sorting the photos I have taken since Rex and I have been married. It has been so fun looking at how the kids have changed or not changed. Family vacations, Christmas’s, birthday party’s etc Rex looks so different also, he weighed 138 pounds when we married. I have had the same hair cut since way back then but I just style differently.

Rex and I did better this year at the Oldie Wed game than last year. It’s the game we play at a couple’s Valentine party hosted by a couple from church. The game is so fun, even if you lose you find out more about your spouse. The prizes for winning are the best! Two couples tied for first place, there were a couple more questions they had to answer to break the tie. I suggested arm wrestling but that didn’t seem to go over very well:) I know how boring!

A friend from church who knows about computers came over and erased the hard drive on our older computer for us. It seems like we have a brand new computer now. What a blessing!

No comments: