Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Yes we have a zoo, no charge to come view.

Last week Ethan bought himself a couple birds. He still hasn’t named them yet. Both of them are males, one is green and yellow and the other one is white and periwinkle. The birds are still adjusting and don’t talk too much right now but I assume they will be chirping a lot more once they get used to us. They are in the same room our piano is in and I am hoping they will pretend to play the piano also. The girls are coming along well on their piano lessons.

We are delivering yellow book this month. Rexford is doing a lot of the work, he will be using the money we make to pay for drivers ed. By the end of the day you feel like you have traveled all day long since we spend about 6-8 hours in the van. We will take a couple days off each week though because if we don’t I will not get anything done around the house.

We are going to attend a different Wing Chun school. The second time I took class at the old school the teacher punched me in the throat. He was explaining tension and he gripped my arms and told me to move my hands out of his grip by moving my hands downward. I moved my hands and he punched me in the throat. It hurt! I told him so. I kept my emotions to myself during the rest of the class. After class I broke down and told Rex because no one in the class saw this happen. He didn’t know about it. Later that day I got a nose bleed and my throat was swollen for about 2 days. Now it is ok, if I would have had another nose bleed I would have gone to the doctor. I figured my throat was just bruised and nothing could be done for it. The instructor has no self control. This is where Tae Kwon Do is superior; they have tenants that you should follow. My Grand Master in Tae Kwon Do is so humble and absolutely more superior to any other teacher I have seen so far.

No comments: