Monday, April 11, 2005

Geneva's eye color

Well Lilly is sick again:( She started to feel ill on Saturday, by Sunday afternoon she was really feeling terrible. Hopefully she will be on the mend soon.
I took Ethan to see a Podiatrist today, he took a lot of x-rays and the doctor explained what is wrong with the bones in Ethan’s feet. The first step is to get him some Orthotics. We go back this week to start on that.

Geneva gets so jealous when any of the kids give me affection or sit next to me. She will push them and say, “MY MOMMY”. Lilly tries to explain to her that I was her mommy before she came along but Geneva doesn’t seem to care. I need to work on the jealously thing with her though because if left untreated she will never be satisfied. I guess I can remember the other kids doing stuff like that and the only cure at the time was having another baby. We will not be using that strategy this time ;)Geneva is learning her color and numbers. She knows she has brown eyes:)

We have only one more co-op class for the school year. We are going on our last service project for the year also this week. The school year has really flown by. Isaac and Ethan have really enjoyed their woodworking class. They are making shelves for their final project. We will have an end of the year party where the kids get to display some of their work from the school year. We will actually have some stuff to show off this time..hehehe:) I usually don’t do extra stuff, so co-op really fills in some of that stuff.

My mom is coming for a visit towards the end of the month. I am looking forward to her visit. We usually try a new restaurant. My brother and his family are coming the same day my mom leaves. My brother and his wife are into eating healthy, so I am not sure what to cook when they come. Just teasing, I have some really delicious low-calorie recipes I can make for them. I did order some cooking light cookbooks from the library for some fresh ideas.

2 comments:

Marion said...

I have never been there, Rex went to when he was a kid and really liked it. I should try it sometime:)

Anonymous said...

I think you'll be disappointed with the OSF, I know I was. It's basically Ragu redsauce on big spaghetti noodles.

The decor is pretty neat though.