Saturday, April 09, 2005

The color of chocolate


Today we tested for the next belt in Tae Kwon Do. The kids did fabulous; I had a few black belts tell me they looked great. Isaac had such a serious face on during his testing it was almost comical. For my board break I was to break my board with a hopping hook kick. When it came time to break my board it wasn’t set up the way I practiced for the last 2 weeks, which made me a little more nervous than I already was. My board broke the first time but I am not sure what kick I actually used to break it. It was kind of like a sideways side kick.
Anna watching Geneva while we test.


Here is a picture of Harley and his pet Rexford. The girls like to place a bracelet on top of Harley’s head; they say he looks like a king. It has been awhile since I have put any pictures of him up. Harley is sneaky, boring, handsome, affectionate to some people and quite regal.

The brakes on my husband’s van finally work. It cost only one arm to get it fixed. We still have one arm and two legs left. Rexford will be getting a driver’s permit soon, so I guess they will be gone then. We are looking into getting an economic car. Don’t worry we are not getting PC, my husband drives 30 miles to work each way and the gas prices are so high.

No comments: