Saturday, April 16, 2005

Brownies

Last week at co-op the girls were suppose to bring water colors and their sweet tooth to their messy art class. The teacher of the class sends out an email to let the parents know what their kids should bring to class before each meeting. When we got home from co-op I asked Danielle what they made with water colors, she told me they didn’t use the water colors because they forgot to bring something to class. I felt bad that they were not able to use the water colors and I couldn’t think of what I had forgotten to have her bring to class. So I asked her what she forgot….. and you guessed it; she forgot to bring her sweet tooth. She was so serious, she didn’t bring one and I couldn’t stop laughing. She later told me when the teacher asked if anyone brought their sweet tooth and no one said anything the teacher said she had one in her bag. Danielle is the little girl who thinks a brownie a day keeps her eyes brown:0)

We survived another endurance class today. Our Tae Kwon Do school offers a class on Saturday afternoons that is different from all our other classes. We don’t wear our doboks, we don’t spar or do patterns. We run, jump, drill, and basically work our butts off. (we wish it was literal) I don’t want to go to that class but afterwards I am so glad I did.

I was able to make contact with a CMT support group in the Twin Cities. I got some advice about the doctors Ethan should see. I will check with our insurance next week to see if these doctors at the U of M are in our insurance network. It’s has been pretty ridiculous to know more about CMT than the doctors I have talked to about it and I feel like I don’t know much about it. So if we are able to get Ethan in to these doctors I will be dealing with doctors who specialize with this disease. The lady at the support group also mentioned taking the other kids who might have it also.

No comments: