Thursday, April 21, 2005

yearbook

We did it we did it. If you have a little one you know one of the songs to Dora the Explorer show. Yearbooks were completed yesterday in class. Here is what the cover looks like. I had the most fun making the cover. I really like to play around with my paint programs. Isaac says the color reminds him of Gatorade. It kind of does.


Rex was asking me what I had to do today, and I said, “Nothing.” He was like aren’t you going to teach the kids? Yes I am, just staying home and homeschooling is doing nothing right now. I realize it is something but I don’t have anything else I need to do. We have not fallen into the over scheduling of the children. Rex and I have always been conscious of making sure we keep time together as a family a priority. That is one of the reasons we decided to do TKD together as a family. There are still things you end up running all over the place trying to get done though.

No comments: