Monday, February 21, 2005

Part time Ninja

Last Thursday we went to S.D. to visit Grammy and my brother. My nephew Eddie got his tonsils out Friday morning and did a wonderful job. We had a great visit but if you are trying to lose weight don't go visit my mother!!! OK you have been warned. I have done my duty…don't tell me about self-control!

Part time Ninja Eddie


We had a scary drive home Saturday night. We left earlier than we planned because it was going to rain and it sure did! Shortly after we crossed over into Minnesota the rain was coming down heavy. We started to slide across the interstate lanes. So we slowed way way down and when we went over bridges or if someone passed us we would slide all over. We passed a car that slide around and was facing on going traffic. When we got out of the van to check on the lady in the car we were walking on ice. So I called my mom to give me an update on what the weather for the rest of Minnesota was and she found out it was going to keep raining till Sunday evening. It was either stay the night in a hotel and face the storm the next day and miss church or go slow and keep moving north. We had to get north of the rain, so we traveled very slowly. It only took 2 more hours to get home than it would in good weather and it was so worth it to be in our own bed at night. Nothing feels as good as being in your own bed after being away for a time.

On Sunday we were playing Bible who am I, it's a game were you describe someone from the Bible and everyone else tries to guess who you are describing. One of Lilly's began "I was one of Jesus' disciples and I wrote 5 books of the bible", Danielle said John and Lilly went on to say," Well if you believe he wrote Revelation, that would be 5 books, which of course I believe he did." I thought it was cute that she had her own opinion on who wrote Revelation Of course she is right!!!


Ethan likes to do origami, he has an origami calendar, which has a new project for each day of the year. On President's Day he made a dollar into a bow tie, very coolage!

Nutella face Geneva...so cute!

No comments: