Monday, February 14, 2005

Swimming in Feb.

We had a blast of rain and wet snow Sunday night. Our power went out as it usually does when we have any kind of storm. The house never got cold though.
We have been getting Reader's Digest in the mail, has anyone given us a subscription and forgotten to tell us?

I went to a Podiatrist yesterday to see if he could figure out what is wrong with my foot. I get a burning pain in the top of my foot when I put a lot of pressure on it. He thinks I have something called neuromas. They have 3 different treatments for it, one is surgery where they go in and remove the nerve, second one would be to treat it with cortisone and the last treatment for it, is to shoot it up with an alcohol mixture that would deaden it.


Rex and I went to a Valentine's party. We had a blast even though we came in last in the game "The Oldie Wed Game". It was a nice ending to our weekend. Rex and I spent a night away from the kids at a nearby hotel. We took the kids swimming at the hotel, we had the whole pool to ourselves! Rex took the kids home and we went out for Korean food, it was sooooo scrumptious. I can't wait to go back.

I guess it is time to look into driving lessons for Rexford; he will be turning 15 in May. He is at an odd height and weight right now. I need to order his pants online since I can't find his size in stores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the pitures are cute