Monday, November 27, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my mom and brother. We spent a short time in S.D. with them but it was still very nice. My nephews and niece are getting so big so fast. Geneva really likes playing with them. My oldest nephew who has autism/mentally retarded seems to have matured some. He was able to let people know what he wanted a lot easier now. I could understand what he was trying to say, he doesn’t say words but he does motion with his hands and grunts! He wanted to smell everything, he loves candles now.

One thing about traveling…I get so bloated I can barely stand it. I am finally back to normal this morning. I felt like I was 5 months pregnant all weekend, my stomach so huge. I guess I don’t drink enough water when we travel:)


Nov. almost gone! WOW, this year is going by so fast..I know I know, I am always saying something like that! I need to start holiday baking. I don’t have a problem with tasting so I should not ruin my diet. What am I doing today to make it to my goal?, is the question I am asking myself everyday! I have also started weighing myself everyday again. Scales don’t lie.

No comments: