Monday, October 09, 2006

Birthday girls and testing

Rex, Lilly, Isaac, Ethan, Danielle and I tested on Saturday. Rex and I are officially 1st Dan's now in Taekwondo:) Geneva has started to take class now. She knows the beginning of her pattern:) Danielle has a ton of power now in her patterns, something clicked for her and she has improved quiet a bit.



We have celebrated 2 birthday's recently. My mom and stepfather came up to celebrate with us. Lilly likes pie instead of cake for her birthday and Geneva had a My Little Pony Cake. Geneva blew out her candles before we could finish singing to her. Last night she asked me when she was going to have another birthday. She also thought she didn't need to sit in a car seat anymore, since she is a big girl now:)
I have been baking a lot of pie lately. Cherry, pumpkin, blueberry, and pecan. Rexford asked if I would send him pies after he moves out on his own...hehe! You can't just make one pie in our house, there are so many growing kids to eat them up!

Homeschooling is going great, I have not lost my motivation to get things finished before the end of the day. So Sept. flew by with the days being filled with lots of school. Danielle usually finishes up before anyone else. Rexford has more subjects than anyone else so he is usually the last one finished. He is also working about 3 days a week. Which works out great because it's just enough hours for him.

No comments: