Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy First Day of Fall!!!!!!

It was the first day of fall when I started this entry. Leaves are starting to change color and the weather is cooler. We have not turned our heat on and I want to wait as long as possible to do that. It seems with the change of weather some of us are getting sick. I have gotten sick once since I started dieting. Geneva was really ill one day this week:(

I had a hair color semi disaster this week. I usually use hair dye that comes with highlighting. Well, when I dyed my hair this week the highlights were way too bright. I went to the hair salon where I get my hair cut to talk to the lady who cuts my hair and she was so sweet. She is so young; anyway she walked with me over to a store and helped me pick out some dye to fix my problem. I suppose when the kids move out we might be able to afford for me to get my hair dyed at a salon, but for now it’s box color:)

Rex and I took a couple of the kids to see Jet Li’s new movie Fearless. When we have gone to the theater to see a martial arts movie the previews they show before hand are SO TERRIBLE. Lots of horror movies, not sure what focus group recommended that but it’s really annoying. It was over 20 minutes of preview! The movie was great; I can’t remember when I cried at a movie so much. I must have been in a mood. Why do most Asian movies have sad endings? It didn’t leave me with a feeling of just sadness though; there was a strong emphasis on family, honor and justice.

No comments: