Friday, August 04, 2006

Summer Vacation


Wow, I blogged just once last month. July really flew by. I have a couple pictures of the boys’ bathroom. Ethan has only finished 2 pictures so far for the room. We did get our digital camera, so now I can put up lots of pictures:) The prices on those kinds of cameras have really gone down!


Rex took last week off and he and the kids roofed our garage. It was really HOT on those days but they did it. I have pictures of that but we didn’t have the digital camera then. We also went to a water park. We had a relaxing and fruitful vacation together. Rex was able to get a lot of work finished around the house. The roof was the biggest project.

The week before last my mom and stepfather came for a visit and they took Isaac to the Dells. He had a good time there and brought back some cheese and fudge.

Yesterday, when we were at the pool, it felt cool outside, our bodies are getting used to the hot temperatures because it was in the 80’s yesterday. A few of the kids are feeling sick today, I have a huge headache and am very thankful for ibuprofen!

Our t-shirts are really starting to sell. We have had 33 orders since we started selling. I am still looking for some extra income. I think I will start selling on Ebay again since we have a camera now.


Geneva has been sitting a lot better in church and I finally feel like I can hear a sermon. We have been having good fellowship on the Lord’s Day. It has been so relaxing to have fellowship with people who are of the same mind. Not on every matter of course, but on the areas we differ from each other they don’t hold it against us and we don’t hold it against them. Refreshing! We rub each other the right way…lol.


Taekwondo has been really good lately. I am always trying to work on something, lately my round kick, which I feel I will always have to work on! I am also working on my blocks. Jogging is going WONDERFUL. We had our fastest time around the lake last week, probably because it was about 20 degrees cooler. We are planning on adding more to our jog because of how fast we got around the lake.

I gained weight/fat from our vacation, so I need to get back to where I was before vacation. Maintaining my fat loss has been hard, also I was not exercising. So bad me!

Last week, at the pool, Geneva went into the larger pool with Ethan and told him she had to go potty, so he took her out and she ran into the baby pool and after Ethan caught up with her she told him she went potty in the baby pool. Ethan came and told me and I think everyone around me heard him say “Geneva went potty in the pool!” I know she is not the only one doing it but she still shouldn’t be doing it.
Who ME?

No comments: