Monday, April 03, 2006

Sleepyhead

I can hardly believe the 3rd quarter of school is over for the year. 2 more co-ops left also. I will probably go off the board at the co-op at the end of this year. I believe at the end of this year I will have been on the homeschool co-op board for 2 years and I think that is plenty of time to serve.

Isaac turned 12 in March. He had a couple of friends come over. This year we decided to limit the birthday parties. It can really be expensive. So anyway Isaac had a spumoni ice cream brownie cake covered with ganache. I hope to get some pictures up; ever since our digital camera broke I haven’t had many pictures to put up.


Rex has a stress fracture in his foot. Some of the kids are sick. URGH!!!! I know! Lilly slept till 11:30 today. I think the sleep did her a world of good. I am sleepy myself, I didn’t sleep well Saturday night. I fell asleep and woke up about a half hour later. Then I couldn’t fall back to sleep and then Geneva woke up coughing. So I was up with her for awhile, I didn’t get to sleep till around 4.

I need to get supper ready. Korean beef with rice, I know you want some! Ciao!

No comments: