Thursday, January 26, 2006

On the Mend

Lilly woke up Tuesday morning asking if she could go to tkd class that night, so I knew she was starting to feel better. Ethan also had pneumonia; he is better but doesn’t seem to have a whole lot of energy. Danielle, Isaac and Geneva are still sick but much better. Rexford was the first one sick around Christmas. Rex is also still sick, and extremely sick of coughing! My mother sent us a bouquet of flowers to brighten up the house. Are you sick of all the sickness, we are too! I am thankful for the general good health we all do have most times!

I have really enjoyed journaling the food I eat at my-calorie-counter.com. It also keeps track of fat, sodium, fiber, sugar etc. The scale hasn’t moved in my favor yet but it will if I keep it up! The first weeks will be hard. It was torture making bacon tonight for potato soup. The kids still need high fat foods, they are growing and all of them have lost weight from being so sick.

We start co-op next week. Our school year is officially half way over! Rexford is getting ready to take the S.A.T. Hopefully in the fall he will start some college classes. 2 more school years left at home for him, it is going by so fast! Ethan is just one year behind him, even though Ethan is taking a lot of the same courses Rexford is, like Chemistry, Geometry and World History.

No comments: