Tuesday, November 08, 2005

pins and needles

I had acupuncture for the first time this week. I am still in pain, so that is discouraging. The acupuncture itself didn’t hurt though. I will give it some more time. Our first quarter of schooling is coming to end this week. We started off slow in Sept. but we finally got into groove by Oct. and are on schedule.

Why isn’t the news media reporting the rioters in France are Muslims? Thomas Sowell has an excellent column on the riots at townhall.com. Why it started etc.

The girls had a play date yesterday. A play date is when you schedule a time for your child to play with another child. I had to explain this to my mom. Play dates were unheard of when I was a kid. We just went outside and played with the kids in the neighborhood. I don’t let the girls outside if they don’t have an older brother to watch them. How times have changed. I had to walk a couple miles in the snow to school also:)

No comments: