Monday, August 08, 2005

It's Not Over!

Co-op emails are starting to come in and I guess I will be sending out some of my own. I ordered our homeschool books for the year last week. This summer has really flown by, but it’s not over! I am going to try and make the most of what is left of it. We did go to the lake twice last week. The girls insisted they wanted to play tennis, the temperature was well into the 90’s and I agreed as long as we went to a tennis court that was by the lake. Three of the kids lasted for about 15 minutes and the other 2 held out for another 45 minutes. I guess I can’t whine too much.

A young lady from our church gave us free tickets to hear the Minnesota Orchestra play Four Seasons by Vivaldi last Friday. We went with the pastor and his wife to a very cool restaurant before we went to listen to the Orchestra. The restaurant was English, named Brits. It was very tasty! I had fish and chips and Rex had pot roast. I would like to go back there again sometime. The music at Orchestra Hall was excellent but ended too soon:)

It is raining outside. We were going to prime and paint the house today. I am not sure when we will be able to do that now. The Lord knows when it will stop raining and when it will be the best time to paint the house:) I guess we will work on the inside of the house today.

No comments: