Monday, July 18, 2005

Last week's stuff

Yes, we have our laptop working and a new wireless mouse! I went to the desktop computer once while we were without the laptop. I know this is all so important:) We are thinking about getting a firearm. It seems like a big expense. We would need to take classes to carry a gun around with us. We would take the classes regardless though. We have finally found a decent medical clinic to take the kids to. A lady from church recommended the clinic to me and I really like it. I am taking the kids in 2 at a time for their annul check-ups. It is a clinic centered on Jesus Christ, they actually say this!!! Talk about refreshing, I feel so comfortable there because right away we are on the same page with the doctor we see.

Winnie is taking obedience classes. She is on week 4. I am not sure if I have blogged about this before. I have short term memory. She is doing well, Isaac is her main teacher and he is doing excellent.

On Saturday Rex and I went a funeral. A lady at my homeschool co-op lost her baby, she was 37 weeks pregnant. Abigail Elizabeth was alive for 30 minutes on earth. I have not been to many funerals, this one was a Christian funeral and the gospel was pressed during the service. It was a very sobering time, and it helps us to remember the brevity of life.

No comments: