Monday, June 06, 2005

More Chocolate ....Yes!

Last weekend my mom and Frank came for a visit. We had a nice time with them. We played a couple games of Taboo. Danielle was the official timer and when she would flip the sand timer over she would yell “Tae Bo”. I didn’t do a lot of cooking like I usually do when we have company over. I made a lot of packaged and boxed items. I also bought pastry from the bakery instead of having homemade. It certainly didn’t taste as good but I didn’t have time for anything else. Nobody minded, and that is what packaged goods are supposed to be used for when you don’t have time to make it yourself. Do I feel guilty about it, just a little.

Ethan, Isaac, Lilly and Danielle tested on Saturday for their brown belt in Tae Kwon Do. I was glad my mom was able to watch their testing and see how far they have come since the last time she saw them test. They all did a great job. Now we all are the same color belt. I really need to work on my tornado axe kick with my left leg, I can do one on my right leg:) I have 4 tornado axe kicks in my basic pattern. People tell me it will come with practice, I need to practice more!


We are still working on housetraining Winnie. Winnie has been with us for a week and a half now, it seems like we have always had her so I think that is a good sign?!

No comments: