Monday, May 23, 2005

Increasing Chi

Have you ever noticed that your children have a tendency to fall into the same sin as you do? I was praying for one of my children the other day, asking God to take this particular sin away. I struggle with it myself and wish I didn’t have to deal with it but at least I am able to help them with it since I have gone through it myself. When you see it in your children you a great opportunity to help them recognize it early in life and give them pointers about it.

Today will be catching up day. There are lots of things that need to get done today around the house. I woke up with a sore throat. I have been fighting a cold for the last 4 or 5 days. I wanna go back to bed! Looks like it will be beautiful outside today.

Our pastor preached on having a plurality of elders in church yesterday evening. That would be so wonderful if we had another elder. We should actively be looking for one! During the message he mentioned that more than two elders give each other energy. Rex later said that having a plurality of elders increases your chi. It’s in inside joke.

No comments: