Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Birds too?

Bruises are a part of Tae Kwon Do. It should be in the description of the sport:) The first couple bruises you get are a bit shocking and then you have to just get use to them. Yes, I got a couple recently. Rex injured his knee yesterday during practice and he is going to see the doctor about it today.

We got Ethan and Rexford a Playstation 2 for their birthdays. We got them a couple games to go along with it and one of them is a game called Katamari Damacy. It is Japanese game were you have to roll a ball around and it picks up objects to complete a stage. You start off picking up small things like cookies and pencils and the more you pick up the bigger objects you can pick up like people, animals, and buildings. Your insulted after each level, it’s very strange and original.

We are thinking about getting a couple birds. Ethan would be their care taker. So it would be kind of like having a cat. They would not be any extra work for me. Ethan has been reading up on birds, like how to care for them etc for almost a year now. I wasn’t too keen on getting one since they need to have attention to survive but Ethan said that if you get 2 of them, they are enough stimuli for each other. We are not discounting getting a dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Family,
I do not always remember that you have your blog! I am so sorry because I miss keeping up with "what's happening!" The last couple of months have been so busy around here with the sale of the farm etc. that I have been losing my mind at times. Just remember, no matter what, when it is prayer time, you all ARE REMEMBERED and GIVEN THANKS FOR and GOD PROMISES HIS MANY BLESSINGS FOR YOU. Lots of love, Grandma Jeanne