Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Feeling better

Today was the first day I woke up without a fever in about a week. So I had more energy and decided to go to TKD practice. Let’s just say I was worn out before class started with the stretching exercises and going over my patterns. I don’t think it was a totally bad idea to go though. It feels like Friday even though it’s only Tuesday, probably because we didn’t go to church on Sunday. We listened to a couple of sermons over the internet though. They were on Financial Stewardship. They are part of a series we are listening to during family worship. The pastor goes into how we spend the Lord’s Day and whether woman should work outside the home. A lot of subjects that deal with coveting. It has been good for me. I didn’t consider myself prone to this before but once the pastor goes into the details of the matter you see your heart.

A couple of rules I have for my blog. One, never get too personal and two, don’t finish a conversation (as in what I wish I would have said or what I wouldn’t say to someone myself). I hope your not thinking…but her blog is personal…lol Yeah but not too personal;)

No comments: