Saturday, January 12, 2008

Flowers in bloom


We have a few flowers that have bloomed on a bush outside our house. Does anyone know what kind of flower it is? I don't have a green thumb, I need help!

What I did with the leftover turkey. I made a Pampered Chef recipe, Turkey Cranberry Wreath. We had turkey on New Years Day. On Christmas Eve we had Spicy Citrus Chicken with Winter Vegetables and a side salad. For Christmas we had Perogies, Ham with my special coffee/kaula glaze, broiled green beans and Cranberry Plum Pudding with warm vanilla sauce for dessert. This year I made it a point to make everything simple. My Christmas Eve dish was something I threw into a pot and it cooked all day, for Christmas dinner I made my perogies in Nov. and froze them so I would not have to do much cooking the week of vacation:)

1 comment:

The Hutton Family said...

I think that's a camellia. My mom has a couple by her house. They always bloom this time of year.
Sam