Friday, July 06, 2007

Fireworks!


Hope everyone had a great 4th. Rex only worked a half day, so we were able to spend most of the day together. We went to the pool and then over to friend’s house for a barbeque and watched fireworks.

The kids are finishing up their tests for school this week. They take the CAT every year.

I am taking part in a triathlon, sort of:) It takes 9 weeks to finish. They break down the swimming, bicycling and running so you do a certain amount each week so that in 9 weeks you are finished. It is unbelievable how much you have to do. I don’t think I have ever swam laps before. The jogging is no problem because I am used to doing that. Anyways I get things done better if I have a goal to work at and so this is good for me.

My hunny bunny is still having pains, his physical therapist wants him to go back to the doctor. He is waiting it out, and changing up his diet to see if that will help him.

No comments: