Thursday, September 07, 2006

School...Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One of Rex's friends took us to Valley Fair at the end of August. All the kids had a blast. Geneva was tall enough to go on Mad Mouse and loved it. My favorite ride was the extreme swing, I was screaming so much I was worried about swallowing a bug, my mouth was open so much...lol. I was finally brave enough to go on Steel Vemon, it was pretty mild or it might have just seemed that way because it was the first ride we went on.


We had lunch in the tank and afterwards the kids had to sing the Cheeseburger Song before we left!



We started school on Tuesday. So far so good, we are all still alive:) It's actually been very good, I love getting back into a schedule and Geneva is a little older. She has her own school books and games. She has a card set called Logico and it's really great, she also has 4 learning cd's for the computer and some workbooks. Busy little muffin huh, she loves doing them all and I have to tell her I need to help someone else. Rexford's in 11th grade, Ethan's in 10th, Isaac is in 7th, Lilly is in 5th and Danielle is in 4th.

Last Sunday night we didn't have church service because there was a gas leak in our church, we didn't find out until we got there that night. On our way home we past a church that had evening service and ended up going there for church. It was an Independent Baptist church. The people were extremely friendly.


So much more to say but not enough time!

my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Calorie Counter

No comments: