Monday, June 19, 2006

The beginning of summer

Not sure why summers are so busy, when I was a kid I remember it differently. Played all day outside and went swimming every weekend at the beach. Ok I am not a kid anymore:)
We had our neighbors over for Memorial Day. Rex grilled and we feasted on the regular barbecue sides.

On Saturday we celebrated Father's Day. We started to watch the season 4 of 24 on Saturday. It has been excellent, almost as good as the first season. The guys had a breakfast at the church, it went well. We ordered pizza for supper, which I ate way too much of and played a board game that Rex got for Father’s Day. Geneva colored on a piece of paper and rolled it up and gave it to him and she told him it said, I love you papa. So cute.

I need to get Ethan into driving school sometime before summer is over. Rexford got into a college for a couple of courses in the fall. Greek and Psychology. He hasn’t found a job this summer so he will probably just help me with yellow book in July and hopefully get a job at the end of the summer. God knows when and where he will be working!

No comments: