Monday, February 13, 2006

New Lifestyle?

In just a few days I will have been on a diet for one month. Some people on diets like to say new lifestyle instead of diet. I don’t freak out if I go over my calories for the day, but those days have been just a couple. Going out for a special occasion or something like that I might eat over my calories. The first couple weeks on my diet I didn’t have any results. So I cut back even further and got out a book I used after having Danielle to lose my baby fat. So far it is working. There are so many different diets plan out there, its mind boggling. Basically anyone of them will work if you stick with it but I think you should chose a diet plan that you can actually stick with your whole life. I would recommend not going on a diet that tells you not to eat certain foods. So even though I have been dieting for about 4 weeks, the first 2 weeks were not enough to make a change. I have gotten sick! I hope this doesn’t affect my diet since I have not been able to exercise. I have been faithfully taking Zicam, maybe it will work. I just need to be patient.

The kids went to a Valentine party at co-op last week. Snow sledding and cookies were involved. Rex and I went to see the movie Walk the Line a couple weeks ago. We were expecting more of Johnny Cash’s conversion in the movie. What were we thinking? I have heard mixed reviews about End of the Spear, not sure when we will get to see it. Isaac gets his braces on this week. He has been dieting with me and has lost some fat. I have a feeling getting braces might cause him to lose some weight also:) Harley our cat is also on a diet. I guess he is the typical cat, fat and lazy. We are incorporating diet food into his regular food. It’s hard to believe he gains any weight when he eats so little. He receives no snack, since he usually throws up anything but his cat food. He doesn’t like to play much also. Winnie got a bath last weekend, she doesn’t like them but she certainly needs them:) I guess once a month is about how often Winnie needs a bath. Isaac has taken on the responsibility of caring for Winnie extremely well. Its really is a lot of work.

1 comment:

Rexford said...

Fat and lazy!?!?!?!?!? my cat is the personifacation of fitness.