Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2006

So maybe I might have more than 7 items in some categories of less than 7 in others. This list was hard to make! I guess I don't follow instruction well:(

7 Things I Want To Do In 2006
Read through NT twice and OT once
Praise God more often
Proclaim the gospel of Jesus to others
Spend more time on appearance
Paint or stain kitchen cabinets
Lose baby fat and gain muscle
Knit something of use
Learn to play piano a little

7 Things to Do Less of in 2006
play video games
eat
eat
Worry about what others think
Did I mention eat?
Criticize our cat and other people


7 Ways I’m Going to Be a Better Wife/Mother/Friend in 2006
Encourage others with kind words
Pray more
Work at having the home be as comfortable as possible for Rex when he comes home from work
Make time to have individual conversations with each of the children everyday
Organize more
Esteem others more

7 Scripture Passages I want to Memorize in 2006
Romans 3:21-26
1 Peter 1:18
Romans 5:6-9
Matt 11:14-15
Gal. 3:11
Romans 4:2-5
John 14:21

7 Books I’ve Never Read That I’m Going To Read in 2006

The Giant Killer by A.L.O.E Lamplighter Rare Collector’s Series (already reading this)
Light from Heaven by Jan Karon (already reading this)
Is Ann Coulter coming out with a new book?
Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell

7 Movies I’ve Never Seen that I Want to See in 2006

24 season on dvd 2
24 season on dvd 3
24 season on dvd 4
End of the Spear

7 people I want to join in

Rex
Rexford
Ethan
Isaac
John W.
Linda J.
Jan C.
Mary K.

No comments: