Thursday, June 30, 2005

Have you forgotten?

A trucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives in 9/11. The trucker 's name is John Holmgren from Shafer Minn. The trucker has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.

Here are a couple of the pictures



The terrorist our troops are fighting in Iraq are the same kind of people who would like to come into our country and attempt another 9/11.

I was at a store paying for something with a check. The check I was using had an american eagle with our flag in the background. The cashier commented that she like my checks. I shared with her the pictures this trucker has on his cab and truck. She had tears in her eyes when I finished, so did I. Have you forgotten?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool.