Monday, May 23, 2005

Where is my supersuit?

Saturday we went to our TKD School’s tournament. I did concessions and everyone else entered the tournament. Rexford got third in sparring, second in forms, Ethan got second in board breaking, Isaac didn’t place, he did excellent, his division was really hard. Lilly got first in sparring, third in board breaking, Danielle got first in forms and Big Daddy got first in sparring. The best part about doing concessions was I didn’t have to get all nervous watching the kids compete. I missed cheering the kids from our school on during their competing. I am so glad I had people from the school cheering my kids on while they were competing though! Rex was moving from one ring to the next watching the kids and also competing himself. Geneva stayed with me while I did concessions, most of the time:) It would have been nice to have a babysitter but it worked out fine. We brought a blanket for her to sit on and our computer and she watched The Incredibles a lot of times! Ethan got the movie from Danielle for his birthday.

“Honey, Where is my supersuit?”
“I put it away”
“Where?”
“Why do you need to know?”
“The public is in danger!”
“My evening is in danger!”
“It’s for the greater good!”
“The greater good? I am your wife; I am the greatest good you are ever going to
get!”
Jason was exhausted after the tournament, he really did a great job!

Danielle and Suzie after the tournament

Anna the card shark complete with hat!

Nick with mom Lisa

I am hoping to get up some more pictures from the tournament. My camera was low on batteries so a lot of the pictures were blurry. If not, next time!

No comments: