Monday, May 09, 2005

I am spoiled!

We celebrated Mother’s Day on Saturday. I had a nice day with Rex and the kids. I got a lot of small kitchen appliances, which I was really excited about and I can’t wait to use! My mom bought me a mother’s necklace with the kid’s birthstones on it. It is very precious. Rex’s parents sent me a beautiful bouquet of roses. Lilly topped off the evening with a Silly Lilly show. I have some really great kids! I am so thankful to God for them all.

We have one more co-op planning meeting this week, and we are finished meeting until the fall. WOW! Can you believe school is almost over for the year?

Geneva has been opening the refrigerator and scooping out fingers full of mayo to eat. I guess she is lacking fat in her diet…..when she was younger she would eat butter out of the butter dish. A couple of the kids have started a “Doggy Fund”, they are saving money to purchase a dog. I am not sure our family can handle the responsibility of caring for a dog. Harley is becoming friendlier. I thought he was used to us already but he is still adjusting.

I plan on launching a new website about food, recipes, kitchen gadgets and cooking disasters. Maybe I will have something up after school is over.

Yes, the time of this posting is correct:)

1 comment:

Marion said...

I had to do my nails!