Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Isaac!!!

Happy Birthday Isaac! Isaac celebrated his 11th birthday on Friday. He went out for Thai food and then he and his friend from church went to Camp Snoopy. They had a really good time. It has been a few years since we have been to the Mall of America. We stopped in Godiva chocolate to get a couple truffles. They have sugar free chocolates now, they gave us a sample and it was delicious!!! Isaac chose Fudge Orange Cappuccino Torte for his birthday cake. It was very rich. Rex is taking Isaac out for lunch today.




On Monday we went on a field trip to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. The kids tapped a Maple tree, tasted sap and learned how to distinguish a Sugar Maple tree from other trees by its branches.

A couple girls from co-op came over yesterday to work on the yearbook. It is actually coming along very well. Last week after class I didn’t think it was. The co-op board asked me to be on the board a few weeks ago and I agreed. I hope I can serve the co-op well.

I am selling again on Ebay. My hot item the Pillsbury Doughboy Hand Washing Dispenser hasn’t sold this time around. Maternity clothes always sell well, but I have run out of them…lol. Does anyone have anything they would like to donate to me?

Spring, it is now Spring. Soon it will feel like Spring. I am so totally enjoying Spring Break this week. Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Marion and especially Isaac!

You certainly look like you are having a great birthday. I hope that our gift has arrived. We do love you and your brothers and sisters!

The picture of Geneva is just too cute!

Lots of love, Grandma Jeanne (and Doda)

Anonymous said...

Dear Marion,

New message:

We have a few things from the farm that I wonder about ebay. 78 records are one item - there is a pile of them. I wonder what other items might sell for you.

Love, Jeanne

Marion said...

Isaac got your package on Wednesday. He says,"Thank you!" I will take anything to sell on ebay that you would like to give to me:)!!!