Friday, December 17, 2004

Update on Harley the Fraidy Cat


Isaac made this cookie house yesterday, pretty cool! We are doing a lot of baking I have made 24 loaves of babka this week. We are working on cookies right now. My father shared with me a great tip for making sugar cookies. Roll out the dough on wax paper and keep layering them. Place the layers of rolled sugar cookie dough on a baking sheet and place back in the fridge until they are cold again and ready to be cut. I can't believe how much time this has saved me this year.

We went to the Nutcracker ballet on Wednesday with some friends from our coop group. I would not have been able to understand most of it if I hadn't seen the Barbie Nutcracker cartoon! hehe So maybe ballets are not my cup of tea. The music was wonderful though:)

Harley seems to be doing a little better. He comes out when we leave the house and eats during the night. The picture of him is from when we first found him, he ran under Ethan's bed and Rexford is the one who captured the picture. He was seen last night, he ran up into the ceiling in the utility room when he was spotted. We are taking the advice from a few people and they suggested to ignore him when we see him.

No comments: